IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE – POTENTIAL RISK OF FIRE
Potential risk of fire and injury with certain toasters.
Owners of affected appliances are requested to comply with the following safety notice.
In Great Britain, Bosch Toaster Styline // TAT8611GB and TAT8613GB from the production period January 2022 until May 2023 are affected.
• BSH’s quality checks have revealed a technical fault. Under certain circumstances, the technical fault can lead to the electronics overheating and may cause a toaster fire. This might endanger your safety.
• BSH requests all consumers to check whether their appliance is affected by this voluntary safety measure.
• Please note: To minimize safety risks and as a precaution, please disconnect your affected toaster from the mains supply and do not use it.
• Please call BSH at +44 1536 436236 if you have problems verifying whether your appliance is affected or if you have any further questions. The phone line may be busy at peak times but they will answer your call as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
• They offer every owner of an affected toaster a free exchange or a refund.
They apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
1. Check if your Bosch toaster is affected:
Please look at the appliance picture shown above (the colour may be different). If it resembles your device, please check whether it is affected by the voluntary safety measure.
Make a note of the model number (E-Nr.) and the four-digit batch number (FD), which you will find on the nameplate of the appliance.
You will find the nameplate on the bottom of the toaster.