Indesit Company is aware of a small number of gas cookers purchased during October and November 2013 and sold in the United Kingdom (UK), where a component may fail. This may lead to a gas leak and in a very small number of cases a potential safety hazard. Our absolute priority is to locate and modify every gas cooker that is affected. We have already located and repaired approximately 90% of the affected models and now need to locate the remaining very small number of products.
What to do
To check if you own an affected product:
- Check the model number and serial number of your Hotpoint, Indesit or Cannon Cooker. This can be found on a sticker on the inside of the TOP oven door as outlined below
- If your product is affected please immediately call the dedicated Customer Service line: 01733 287 843
- Or you can contact us via a dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will immediately arrange to visit your home and make a free of charge repair
- While you are waiting for an engineer visit, do not use any part of the cooker.
Customer Service Line:
01733 287 843