Half of us buy our appliances online. Following these top safety tips when buying large domestic
appliances online can help protect you and your family at home.
- Check who you’re buying from
Just like the high street, look for reputable
sellers that you know, or check out what other
- Research ratings and reviews
Choose the best model for your household.
- Check the recall listing
Know any product you should not buy at
- Compare prices
We all love a bargain, but if it looks too good to be true it probably is.
Once your new appliance is home
- Register your product with the manufacturer
Be the first to know about recalls or safety repairs.
- Follow the installation and user instructions.
For best and safest performance
- Found a safety issue? Speak up!
Report product safety problems to your retailer or manufacturer.
supports Product Safety Week